* indicates a required field
All Design Parameter fields are mandatory
- "Distance A" and "Distance B" are measured from column centerline.
- Magnitudes of applied wind and seismic loads should be per level (not cumulative) and should be calculated at ASD level design forces WITHOUT the overstrength and redundancy factors.
- Hold Down load patterns are seismic forces intended to be multiplied by the system overstrength factor Ω0.
- Magnitudes of an applied Hold Down load pattern should be calculated at ASD level WITHOUT the overstrength factor Ω0.
- The overstrength factor will be applied in the appropriate load combinations during analysis.